Monday, September 24, 2018

Book Review: Came to Believe by Tara Danielle LaDue




I "came to" know Tara LaDue through Instagram. It still amazes me how easy it has been to connect to your soul tribe through social media. Getting to know Tara the last couple of years and watching her reach her goal of writing this book has been nothing short of inspiring. She has shown through intention and hard work, that everything is possible.

I believe that everything comes to us at the right moment to help us. I had ordered Tara's book months ago but had some other books lined up that I was reading first. The day I felt compelled to read Came to Believe: A Journey of Trust, Faith and Perseverence, I was struggling with a right foot injury. Tara's book begins with her breaking her right ankle, the beginning of her awakening. 

There were so many similarities that I found in myself through Tara's book: her love of Wayne Dyer and all things Hay House, being the caretaker, not wanting to depend on other people, OCD tendencies, and on and on. I fully appreciate Tara's honesty and willingness to expose the innermost parts of herself in order to heal. It is truly brave and I admire it so. I know you will find yourself in her story too, because it is clear in reading, that her story was not only meant to heal herself, but to help heal others.

I learned so much about the archangels, chakras, angels, and manifesting through Tara's book. This is her memoir, but it also is a useful guide to learn about the steps from going from a job that pays the bills, towards transitioning to the life you really want. 

Came to Believe is overflowing with spirituality. Tara is quite a gifted card reader. She is connected to the angels, and is constantly deepening that connection though yoga, classes, courses, books and more. She helps us to remember how divinely guided we are, and that even in difficult times, we are never alone. The divine is always holding our hand, we just need to grab it right back. 


www.taraladue.com


Came to Believe shows how life lines up for you when you release your intention to the universe and let go of outcome. Tara LaDue guides us through the synchronicities, miracles, and manifestations that occur throughout her journey. She shows us how much you can grow from a (in her case literal) fall. 


I highly recommend this book. Tara's journey reminds me of the text Footprints in the Sand. She is unable to put both feet on the ground and is carried on this spiritual adventure to becoming who she really is. Not only is Tara a beautiful soul, she is an inspiration for anyone wanting to change, grow, realize their dreams, forgive, inspire, heal, and trust.

To reach Tara LaDue:
Tara's Book: Click here
Tara LaDue's website: http://www.taraladue.com/



In Gratitude & Love,

Kerri Mulhern
www.suitablegifts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 10-Minute Miracle

  Every Monday morning at 8AM Central Time you will find the latest 10-Minute Miracle Mondays video on my @kerrimulhern Instagram and YouTu...