Friday, July 11, 2014

Book Review: Angels of Abundance by Doreen Virtue and Grant Virtue


Angels of Abundance: Heaven's 11 Messages to Help You Manifest Support, Supply, and Every Form of Abundance by Doreen Virtue and Grant Virtue, arrived in the mail with much anticipation.  Once I opened the package and took a peek at the glittery, angel-winged book cover, I was already hooked. Quite frankly, they had me at glitter, but the thought of angels helping me with my needs and desires, was very intriguing.

My mind was already open when beginning this book. If I'm making the decision to read something with new ideas, or a way of thinking that veers from my normal path, I think it's very important to start the journey from a clear, non-judgmental perspective.  What is the point of being negative? Certainly nothing worthwhile can be gained. It's also a good idea to be honest about what pulled me towards this type of reading material anyway, it was because my current path wasn't working.  I think sometimes we need permission to say it is ok to try something new, to forge a new path, to do something that maybe not everyone else is doing. It is ok.

The book is a gentle read with clear action steps towards manifesting abundance. Abundance comes in many forms including financial, opportunities, ideas, and more. Doreen Virtue and her son Grant Virtue have created a beautiful guide to creating the life that you want with steps including visualization, prayer, positive affirmations, creating a vision board, and the simple act of asking for help from God and the angels. They discuss different types of affirmations, share focusing tools, and provide prayers and meditations to use. There is a beautiful meditation by Grant's wife Melissa Virtue towards the end of the book as well. 

Angels of Abundance also touches on our blocks to manifestation by exposing how we truly feel about money, our fears, and our feelings of not deserving.  There is guidance towards living a healthier life to heighten your energy level and manifest quicker.  Doreen and Grant also share actual stories of manifestation to illustrate what is truly possible.

I received my copy on a Friday from Hay House, and had read and absorbed several chapters towards manifesting abundance.  The next day, another copy arrived in the mail! There couldn't have been any clearer indication of the ability to manifest, than receiving a manifestation book twice! What is beautiful about this, is now I can share a copy as part of a Suitable Gifts give-away! I will be running a contest soon, with this wonderful book as the prize. What I have learned from Doreen and Grant is that there is enough abundance for everyone, and there is beauty in giving and in receiving. This lesson was made abundantly clear when the second book appeared!  I am so excited to share this book, thank you Hay House for your kind permission to do so! 

I was also sitting on my couch reading the book when my husband came home from the local garden supply store. He was buying some saucers for our plant pots.  He came back with an unexpected present for me that is now a prominent reminder on my writing desk. What made him pick out something that said "Believe" on it? I was speechless at not only the kindness of my husband, but the message. It was truly angel sent. 




As I continue on this journey of abundance, I am now more focused on what I wish to bring into my life, rather than focusing on lack.  I notice more and more signs of goodness, kindness, beauty, and abundance.  I am on a positive path that will get better and better. 

I highly recommend Angels of Abundance. It will put you in an abundance mindset in all areas of your life. You can create the life you want and deserve. You will have the guidance and tools to understand that there are no limits, you just need to believe. 

Thank you Doreen Virtue and Grant Virtue.  I do believe, I do.

With Gratitude,

Kerri
www.suitablegifts.com

*This book was sent to me free of charge from Hay House for participating in their Hay House Book Nook program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 10-Minute Miracle

  Every Monday morning at 8AM Central Time you will find the latest 10-Minute Miracle Mondays video on my @kerrimulhern Instagram and YouTu...