Saturday, September 12, 2020

A Reading With Linda Jones - Light Reader

Linda Jones - Light Reader
Linda Jones - Light Reader


Right after the Hay House Live! workshops last October, I contacted Linda Jones, my new friend from the weekend, to book a card reading with her. 

Linda is very ethereal, she loves nature, as you will see if you follow her on Instagram. I am fascinated by her work with bees and how close she gets to them! You will also see squirrels, her adorable parrot Mango, and lots of flowers and nature pics. And of course, she has card readings on her page too! She is a Certified Card Reader and also a Certified Angel Guide through Kyle Gray.

It's interesting to go back and look at this reading since it was about ten months ago. See how behind I still am with this blog? I could have skipped all of those months, but there has been so much leading up to today, that I really wanted to go back and see how it all fits into now. 

We set up the appointment and the reading took place over the phone, and then Linda texted me the cards and write-up of the reading later that day.

I wanted just a general reading and then Linda let me ask some additional questions on other topics after. At the beginning she pulled two cards to see what direction the reading was going in. Green Tara and Mary Magdelene were pulled, but she told me she felt strongly about Archangel Raphael too. I work with him all the time when I work on Reiki clients, so that was a great feeling to know he's with me. Linda also saw green around me when we were in person, which is his color. Green is also the color of the heart chakra. I channel Reiki healing energy  through my crown chakra, then into my heart chakra, down my arms, and out through my hands for healing. Green is a color of healing and Archangel Raphael is the Archangel of healing.  

Linda said the Mary Magdelene card is indicating that my inner teacher awakens. When I asked her an additional question at the end of the reading about timing, she pulled two cards and said it would be winter time, late January or early February. Now I didn't plan this, but clearly it was literally in the cards, because late January I applied to teach my first class at Unlimited Thought Enrichment Center on vision boards. I was approved, and they were able to fit it into their schedule for February. I taught after that until the pandemic shut everything down. And now I'm teaching live classes on Instagram. So Linda's card reading was spot on.

In the reading Linda saw me needing to make quick decisions due to unexpected changes, and she even drew The World card for me about the near future, indicating a major life event. Nothing could be more major than what the entire planet has been going through with COVID-19, and I find it so fascinating that the card was The World. It wasn't just about me, that card was really for everyone.

Linda saw me partnering with spirit, and using her intuitive gifts, she immediately thought of Archangel Michael. Of all of the Archangels, Michael is the one I call to the most. You can ask him to stay with you always and he will. I had done so quite a long time ago. He is able to be with multiple people at the same time, so you can ask him to do the same. For me, he is my protector and the protector of my home and family. I ask him to protect those I work on for Reiki and for card readings as well. So I am so happy about a spiritual partnership with Archangel Michael!  I have learned recently that he is the Archangel for life purpose, so that is another important facet of his abilities to help. Just ask.

There was much more in the reading, but I wanted to give you a sample of Linda's work because she is a beautiful soul using her gifts to help others. She blends her intuitive gifts with the cards to provide a solid reading. Her readings are accurate and filled with kind-spirited words because that is who Linda is.


For more about Linda Jones:

Her Website: Linda Jones Light Reader: Click here
Instagram: Click here


In Gratitude & Love,

Kerri Mulhern



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 10-Minute Miracle

  Every Monday morning at 8AM Central Time you will find the latest 10-Minute Miracle Mondays video on my @kerrimulhern Instagram and YouTu...