Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Things Are Getting Sticky Around Here!



I have been following My Sticky Quotes on Instagram for awhile now. Businesses and individuals who bring positivity to the planet always inspire me. The founder of MyStickyQuotes is a recent college graduate and started the company while still in college. Quite an inspiring feat! Michael Russo was a Philosophy and Business Management major and wanted to "make the world a happier place." He began by writing inspirational messages on sticky notes and leaving them everywhere. He ended up teaming up with some friends, won a college business plan competition and was able to start his business.



A few months ago Michael posted a reach out to bloggers who might want to test his products. I immediately sent him a message and soon I received three sets of My Sticky Quotes in the mail. They are fantastic! I have Love Letters, Words of Wisdom and Motivational sticky quotes. Each pack of 50 sheets contains 25 unique quotes. They include motivational and inspirational phrases such as "Be who you are," "Whatever you are, be a good one," "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it," and so many more.

As you know, I have been running the Kindness...Pass It On Mission for the past two years. I am always looking for new ideas to spread kindness. And I also believe that you don't have to spend very much money (or any!) to be kind. My Sticky Quotes are an inexpensive and easy way to spread kindness everywhere. I had so much fun leaving these all over town. My first stop was at Walmart. I left one on the Redbox and another on a bag of Skinny Pop popcorn:





A few days later I stopped to fill up my car, and left My Sticky Quotes on the gas pump.





On my visit to the dentist, I left one there:



And I left quite a few at my son's college too:



After I left my stickys, I took a picture and tagged @mystickyquotes on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with the hashtags #TheMotivationMovement to spread more kindness and help their mission grow.

One of the great aspects of My Sticky Quotes is its portability. I can pop a pack in my bag and take them along with me. They are easy and quick to use, plus I can leave them anywhere. Now I leave kindness and inspiration wherever I go. These are great for teachers, churches, clubs, organizations and just about everyone who likes spreading love and kindness. 

You can visit My Sticky Quotes at: https://mystickyquotes.com or click on the links in the blog. Use code: SUITABLEGIFTS for 30% off your purchase. Suitable Gifts is not receiving a part of the sales, this is just another beautiful kindness from My Sticky Quotes!


In Gratitude & Love,

Kerri Mulhern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 10-Minute Miracle

  Every Monday morning at 8AM Central Time you will find the latest 10-Minute Miracle Mondays video on my @kerrimulhern Instagram and YouTu...