Monday, March 9, 2015

Book Review: Love Never Dies by Dr. Jamie Turndorf



Love Never Dies: How To Reconnect And Make Peace With The Deceased  is really two books in one. The first part of the book reveals the love story of Dr Jamie Turndorf and her husband Emile Jean Pan, and the devastating loss of his physical body. Soon she is able to reconnect with her husband while he is in the spirit realm, and together they teach how to connect with those no longer with us in body. 

The reason I chose to read this book was from listening to Dr. Turndorf's (aka Dr. Love) weekly radio show on HayHouseRadio.com. Her stories of communications with her beloved Jean through dialoguing, open vessels (Jean's spirit working through animals or people), and more are beautiful and inspiring. The book goes into even more detail, highlighting Jean's manifestations and miracles. 

Dr. Turndorf reveals techniques that she uses to dialogue with loves ones that are in spirit form. She provides connection, relief and closure. She believes that we don't need to ever say goodbye to our loves ones, because they are always with us, and want to communicate with us. There is incredible peace in this way of thinking.  There can also be people in our life that have brought harm to us. I feel grateful that someone has finally talked about this. There are some people who have died, that maybe we don't feel so good about, or that we may feel afraid of. She discusses how to dialogue with these spirits as well to bring serenity to our lives.

As I was reading this book one evening about how spirit comes to us through animals, electronics and even butterflies, my mind started to wander.  I thought about this beautiful large, black butterfly that visits our backyard. My husband and I always talk about it and joke that it is the same butterfly year after year. We get tons of monarchs and snout-nosed butterflies every year, but this one particular lone butterfly always gets our attention. It's just beautiful.

So I was thinking as I was sitting with this book, was it really a spirit? Could it be my grandmother or my husband's mother, or someone else showing us a sign of their presence? I have been going through a challenging time, which I will discuss in a later blog. In the evening I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and asked "Is this happening because I'm not living in faith, that I'm not connected and believing as I should be? If this is why, then I will let go and trust and know that all is well. All is well."

An hour later, it was bedtime and my son came in the room and laid down on my bed. It was dark and I had my laptop on the floor. It was casting a glow on the ceiling. He was staring up at the ornate metal frame that criss-crosses the top of the bed posts and said: " Have you ever noticed that before? It's looks like a butterfly. A beautiful butterfly." Woah! The words didn't even completely sound like him, even though he is a loving, sensitive young man. I felt assured that I had the answer to the questions I asked in the mirror. 

I highly recommend this book. It provides love, comfort, new ways of thinking, and the possibility of opening a door that you may have thought closed. There is joy and comfort in knowing that we aren't alone. For me, to feel open enough to receive the butterfly message, was reason enough to read this book. I can't wait for what happens next!




*I am blessed to receive this book free from Hayhouse for participating in the Hayhouse Book Nook program.

In Gratitude,

Kerri
www.suitablegifts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 10-Minute Miracle

  Every Monday morning at 8AM Central Time you will find the latest 10-Minute Miracle Mondays video on my @kerrimulhern Instagram and YouTu...