Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Dr. Wayne Dyer




It is time for me to start writing again, and I couldn't begin without honoring Dr. Wayne Dyer. I have written about him before in my blog An Open Letter of Gratitude To Dr. Wayne Dyer where I discussed how his teaching of the power of intention allowed me to meet and thank my spiritual hero in person. I will forever be grateful for that moment.

The soul already knows:
So much has been swirling around my mind with the physical loss of this amazing soul. I have been thinking about how the soul already knows before our ego mind does. I was in my kitchen cooking on Saturday, September 30th, and Wayne Dyer popped into my head. I was thinking about when I met him, and the enormous energy of love that I felt being in his presence. A couple of hours later, I read on Doreen Virtue's Facebook page that he left the physical plane. I read many of the Hayhouse writer's pages and listen to Hayhouse radio,  and have heard similar messages over and over. People were thinking of him, or felt his presence, or received a sign before or after his passing. 

Anita Moorjani mentioned on Lisa Garr's Hayhouse Radio Show, that Wayne usually wanted her to speak about what she learned from her near death experience during their lectures together. At his final lectures in Australia, he wanted her to talk about the experience during it. It was a shift from the norm. Did his soul already know what was to happen? I believe our soul is always speaking to us, we just need to quiet our minds and listen.



Butterflies and other signs:
I have been seeing butterflies everywhere. I had just posted on social media about Wayne's butterfly story from his book Inspiration (it is one of my favorites) and shortly after, his PBS video about it was featured at his tribute. I have been seeing butterflies on Instagram posts, on artwork and in my yard. They will always remind me of Wayne.

One of his beautiful daughters Serena posted a picture on Facebook of the water in Maui, where her family paddled out to spread their dad's ashes. In the water was Wayne's face. It is so clear and obvious.

Anita Moorjani spoke at his tribute of orange flowers she received just before she heard the news. Orange is her favorite color and Wayne always teased her about it. I also read that an orange was on stage "mysteriously" at her lecture for I Can Do It! Orlando this past weekend. There are so many stories, and they will continue because he is everywhere now.

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." -Dr. Wayne Dyer

A message with a miracle:
He had no trace of leukemia in his body. This may sound a little ooga booga, but I don't think you would be reading this unless you appreciated some thinking beyond what we can see and touch, so here goes: on Gerry Gavin's Hayhouse Radio Show "Messages from Margaret," Margaret channeled Wayne a few weeks ago on air, and it made me think how wonderful it would be if someone could channel him and write a book about this. I could see this happening through the large spiritual community he was involved with. With Gerry and Esther Hicks alone, some wild things could happen! I have thought about all of the things he had been discussing, John of God and his remote healing, coffee enemas, juices, and most importantly how he viewed his diagnosis.This could help everyone, even those without illnesses. You can create your own miracles. What an incredible message he left us with. He believed anything was possible and he proved it.


Inspiring others:
He planted so many seeds within us. And they will sprout and grow to pass on his words, wisdom, kindness and love. We will continue to blossom, as he did learning from all of the teachers he so admired. Through his teachings, books, CD's, DVD's and more, there will always be a piece of him with us. We are his messengers, and those seeds of wisdom will continue to be exhaled into the universe. Can you not picture a future college class on Dyerism? There is something magical about all of the lessons he taught us. And I am hearing so many people talk about how they will continue to honor him by being kinder, grateful, and more loving. 


"Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul."-Dr. Wayne Dyer

I don't have a fear of death because of him. He knew what is behind the veil. And I know that he is everywhere now. Mind you, I'm not that evolved, I'm still crying. I feel the loss of his physical presence. But I know that he is in such an expanded state now that he can hear and touch all of us at the same time. I believe his work has just begun and it is going to be incredible. 



"Remember, purpose is about giving…All you can do with your life is to give it away in the service of others."-Dr. Wayne Dyer
Being love:
He gave to everyone, and gave, and gave some more. He gave his life away, and that was his intention. He went out of his way to make everyone he encountered feel special. He lifted everyone up and brought so many beautiful people with incredible messages into our awareness. I choose to honor him by continuing to spread his message, to live from a place of love and see the love in others. Dr. Wayne Dyer is love. 

I send prayers and love always to his family, his wonderful assistant Maya and his dear friends.

You are now part of the morning breeze, and I feel so blessed for all you have done and will continue to do. Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Wayne Dyer. Namaste.

In Gratitude and Love,

Kerri Mulhern
www.suitablegifts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 10-Minute Miracle

  Every Monday morning at 8AM Central Time you will find the latest 10-Minute Miracle Mondays video on my @kerrimulhern Instagram and YouTu...