Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Book Review: Energy Healing by Abby Wynne


I first learned of Abby Wynne through Instagram (@abbynrghealing). I love her uplifting and positive posts. She is a Shamanic Psychotherapist, Energy Healer, Spiritual Teacher and Author from Dublin, Ireland. When I realized she had a book coming out through Hay House on Energy Healing, I could not wait to get my hands on it!

Energy Healing: Unlock Your Potential as a Healer and Bring Healing into Your Everyday Life by Abby Wynne is a beautiful guide to learn how to use energy healing on yourself and others. I read the book in its entirety for the purpose of this review, but I am now back to the beginning to work each exercise step by step. This is not the type of book that you read and put back on the shelf. It is a guide to a healthy, healing way of life.

Abby explains what energy healing is in easy to understand language, and her book is so full of wonderful information. She explains the different types of healing modalities and practitioners. She also shares her journey into healing. I always appreciate when authors are willing to share their personal story. It makes her writing even more genuine, because she is not only teaching us, she is living it.

She guides us in creating a "space of love." I just love that term! She teaches us how to center and ground ourselves. One of my biggest issues is feeling others' emotions so deeply that I take them on. I appreciate being empathic, but it can be draining to pick up negative energies so easily. Abby teaches us how to visualize a protective bubble around ourselves to shield the energies we don't want to let in. And it works!



Abby teaches us how to "pull down" Universal Life Force Energy into us for the purpose of healing. We also learn clearing, expanding, mindfulness, and how to bring healing to ourselves, family, the office and more. And as if all of this isn't enough (and believe me, I haven't nearly covered it all!), she also provides resources at the end for even more information.

I highly recommend Energy Healing. Thank you Abby for this wonderful book. I am now incorporating Energy Healing as part of my spiritual practice. I am grateful for your wisdom and for your generosity in sharing it all with us!


In Gratitude,

Kerri Mulhern
www.suitablegifts.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 10-Minute Miracle

  Every Monday morning at 8AM Central Time you will find the latest 10-Minute Miracle Mondays video on my @kerrimulhern Instagram and YouTu...